A Guide to Selecting the Best HVAC Product for your Home Air Conditioner
In Florida, there are a lot of HVAC Air Conditioning units available in the market and it can be very difficult to choose the right one for you especially if you have no idea where to start. If this is the first time buying the cooling and heating system for your home, you need to be at least familiar with some HVAC products so that you will not be overwhelmed when you go to shops. Check out the following tips so that you can choose the air conditioning unit that can be installed by air conditioning replacement and installation Fort Myers professionals: Contact Caloosa Cooling for a consultation custom to your home and business.
1. Checking the HVAC ratings. If you are looking for your cooling and heating equipment, Caloosa Cooling will explain the following important ratings that will impact your comfort and energy usage:
- Average Fuel Utilization (AFUE) – This is a measurement for gas and oil-fired furnaces. The quality products will range from 78% to 98.5%. This applies to heating units. For example, an 80% rating will mean that the furnace converts 8-% of fuel to heat your home and the remaining 20% is sent out.
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ration (SEER) – This rating is a measurement of the efficiency of air conditioners and heat pumps. The higher the rating reflected on the unit, the less energy it consumes and less negative impact on nature. If you are buying one, try getting the unit with a 13 to 30 SEER rating.
- Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) – This measures the heating efficiency of heating units. The higher the HSPC, the more efficient and environmentally friendly your heat pump is. Find a rating between 7.7 and 13 if you want a high-quality unit.
2. Considering the cost. The price, of course, will be a major factor when choosing an HVAC product. The unit that an air conditioning repair and installation Cape Coral agent will install must be the product that will give optimum performance and energy efficiency without burning your wallet.
These two things are important considerations when choosing the HVAC product that your air conditioning repair and installation Cape Coral agent will place in your home. If you are still looking for air conditioning replacement and installation Fort Myers, contact Caloosa Cooling at 239-226-0202 today for HVAC services in Southwest Florida or visit our website here.