Your 2019 Southwest Florida A/C Maintenance Checklist!
Keeping your air conditioners well-maintained is very essential for the units to work effectively and efficiently throughout this 2019, especially in the areas of Southwest Florida.
For healthier air and family, we should place importance on cooling system maintenance. Little did we know that our air conditioner’s filters, coils, and fins also need a regular check-up. Here are the things that may happen if you fail to pay attention to cleaning or replacing your air conditioners:
- Indoor air pollution
- Steady decline in performance
- Energy use steadily increases
Consider the following for your 2019 Southwest Florida A/C Maintenance Checklist:
Call Caloosa Cooling for your maintenance check-up and needs.
- Filters – Consider cleaning or replacement. Air that bypasses the filter can carry dirt straight into the evaporator coil and harm the coil’s heat-absorbing capacity. As per research, a clean filter can lower your air conditioner’s energy consumption by 5 to 15 percent.
- Coils – A clean filter prevents the evaporator coil from getting damaged quickly. In time, however, the evaporator coil will still gather dirt. This dirt decreases airflow and insulates the coil, lowering its capacity to take in heat. To keep away this trouble, have the professionals at Caloosa Cooling check your evaporator coil every year.
- Coil Fins – They are easily deformed and can clog airflow through the coil.
- Condensate Drains – A well-maintained condensate drain can keep the correct humidity and prevent molds or discoloration of walls or carpets.
- Window Seals for Room Air Conditioners – Excessive moisture can damage these seals, allowing cool air to break out from your house.
- Hiring Caloosa Cooling, the Best and Professional Service Technicians – We sometimes don’t see or feel the presence or need to check our air conditioning to keep it working effectively and efficiently.
- Our well-trained technicians at Caloosa Cooling will find and fix problems in your air conditioning system 24/7. We will not let you down especially during emergencies.
Looking for air conditioning maintenance in Southwest Florida? Hurry for a healthier life and contact our friendly and professional staff for a FREE Estimate. Call Caloosa Cooling at 239-226-0202 today for Air Conditioner – HVAC services in Southwest Florida or visit our website at https://www.caloosacooling.com.