Answers & Information
Discover How We Can Save You Money
Read through a quick summary of our collected information for saving energy and money with your heating and cooling systems. You are guaranteed to see changes when you apply these methods.
Keep your Heater Running Smoothly
- Set your thermostat as low as it is comfortable
- Clean / replace filters on furnaces once a month
- Clean warm-air registers, baseboard heaters and radiators
- Do not set back the heat pump’s thermostat manually if it causes the electric resistance heating to come on.
- Don’t block registers, vents or heating units with furniture or drapes.
Maximize Your Cooling Efforts
- Use kitchen, bath and other ventilating fans wisely.
- Set your thermostat as high as comfortably possible in the summer.
- Set the fan speed on high except in very humid weather.
- Consider ceiling fans to spread the cooled air more effectively.
- Plant trees or shrubs to shade air-conditioning units but not to block the airflow.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
You are choosing to receive outstanding heating and cooling services from contractors who go above and beyond to ensure your needs are met effectively. Call us now for more information on the extensive services and products available to you!