Cooling or heating your home and office with air conditioning in Fort Myers, Florida means you can count on a comfortable indoor environment regardless of the season. You’re regularly in control of the temperature, however, the costs in energy consumption can be quite expensive for your air conditioning units.
Air Condition Maintenance and Repair Experts in Fort Myers, FL
There is no doubt that your air conditioner unit requires regular air conditioner maintenance in Fort Myers, FL, and air conditioner repairs in Fort Myers, FL. Call the experienced technicians from Caloosa Cooling.
- We are the most preferred air conditioner service company in Fort Myers, FL.
- We specialize in supplying your air conditioner with the most trustworthy and qualified technicians
- Our technicians make an honest diagnosis for assessment and only begin further research after careful consideration.
- All of our customers are satisfied with our services and are aware of what our onsite technician was doing in their system.
Our service includes:
- Air conditioner repairs and breakdown assessments for
- Air conditioner maintenance for your air conditioning device
- Air conditioner installations for all brands and models
- Extensive air conditioner cleaning
To help you cut down on the costs attached to air conditioning usage, we’ve listed some simple guidelines you can follow to help reduce energy bills. This way, you can reduce your energy bills while still maintaining a pleasant atmosphere both at home and in the office. So if you are tired of paying high-cost bills every month, you will be happy to know that there are several ways to fight astronomical air conditioning costs:
1. Keep your windows sealed
To prevent cool air from leaking out of your windows, make sure to tightly close your windows at all times. Poorly sealed windows will just make your conditioning system work harder.
2. Thermostats and timers - set and save
To really help reduce your energy bill, consider a thermostat with a built-in timer, so you’re not only setting the temperature but setting the hours of operation for maximum energy efficiency. It makes sense to have a system that does it for you automatically, so you can set, and forget
3. Replace your HVAC filters
Dirty filters make your air conditioning system work harder. You can try changing or replacing your filters at least every few months. Air filters keep your HVAC system run smoothly by preventing dust from blocking your vents for better air circulation.
4. Get your HVAC serviced
Make sure your outdoor coils are cleaned and checked. Hiring a professional contractor from air condition maintenance Fort Myers companies will help keep your system work efficiently. Your professional contractor is the one responsible for making sure that the refrigerant is at its proper levels.
5. Reduce the sunlight
Another low-cost option to help reduce the temperature of your home, aside from putting on your blinds and curtains, is by planting some shade trees outside your windows. Shade trees can curb the streaming rays of the sun by blocking it to calm the effect.
Call The Professionals Today
For fast, reliable, and guaranteed satisfaction of your air conditioner installation, air conditioner maintenance, or emergency repair, contact Caloosa Cooling at 239-226-0202 today for HVAC services in Southwest Florida.